Teach your kids the concept of color through this fun What is the Color game, where the player identifies the color with the help of canvas board panels. Since it is challenging to keep toddlers and preschoolers away from screens nowadays, such games help them to engage, play and learn simultaneously. It is a free game and can be played repeatedly.
Instructions to play the game:
1. The first step is to hit ‘Play’ to start the game.
2. As the game starts, 11 differently colored canvas board panels will appear on the screen.
3. An automated voice will announce a color matching one of the screen’s canvas board panels.
4. The player must direct the cursor toward that color to win points.
5. There are three lives to play the game, meaning the player can only make mistakes three times.
6. After the player uses all the lives, the game will get over.
7. There are no time restrictions in this game.
The total number of players:
Aim of the game:
This game aims to engage toddlers and kids as young as 2-3 years in a fun game while teaching them the concept of colors.