Improve your cognition by playing these fun yet exciting Word games for seniors. Studies suggest that playing word games and puzzles regularly can help people stay focussed and improve the functioning of the brain. The game is absolutely free and can be played repeatedly.
Instructions to play the game:
1. Click on the ‘play’ icon to start the game.
2. After the player hits the ‘play’ icon, two options will be available; new game and continue. Choosing the continue option will redirect the player to the previously left game.
3. As the game starts, the left side of the screen will have a set of five images of different objects, and the right side will have a word puzzle.
4. The word puzzle contains all the words matching the adjacent objects the player must pick out.
5. The upper section of the screen has a timer that will record the time taken to find out all the words from the puzzle.
6. The player is required to find all the words from the puzzle as fast as possible.
Total number of players
Aim of the game
The game aims to help the player improve their cognition skills, memory, and concentration power through this word puzzle game.